Our offered amla powder is extracted from Indian gooseberry or amla fruit (scientifically known as Emblica Officinalis). Amla powder is a great natural source of tannin, amino acids, and vitamin C, and other nutritional contents required for keeping hair in a good, nourished, and healthy condition. In fact, this powder has been used since the ancient time in all Ayurveda preparations for hair care. Amla powder, because of its great nourishment properties, provides complete nourishment to hair, controls hair fall, and promotes hair growth. Regular application of amla powder also alleviates dandruff and other scalp infections. Apply this powder as a paste on your hair and scalp to get dark, strong, shiny, lustrous, and healthy hair naturally.
- Its rich Vitamin C, anti-oxidant, and other beneficial contents add volume, texture, wave, and curl to your hair.
- Promotes hair regrowth.
- Removes dandruff and makes hair look more silky, shiny, and lustrous.
- Tones down the redness of henna.
- Makes hair strands thicker and longer.
- Helps in covering gray hair to a great extent.
- Keep the scalp clean and refreshed.