Tulsi aka Holy Basil is as holy and beneficial as its name. This plant has been used by the ancient people for maintaining a physical, mental, emotional,and spiritual well-being. Nowadays, it is extensively used in the form of powder for hair and skin care. Obtained from the dried leaves of plant Holy Basil, Tulsi powder is loaded with countless nutritional and miraculous elements which help in keeping hair as well as skin in healthy condition. Regular use of tulsi powder on hair can control the premature graying of hair, hair fall, baldness and promotes hair regrowth. Besides, tulsi powder acts as a natural cleaner to remove dirt and dandruff from the scalp and thereby helps in keeping the scalp in a clean and refreshed condition. Tulsi powder also strengthens the hair follicles and promotes hair regrowth.
Owing to its antibacterial and antifungal properties, tulsi powder is also proven as a great natural solution for getting a clean, healthy, young, and nourished skin. It is widely recommended by the beauty experts and natural therapists to lighten the skin tone, alleviates acne, eliminates pimples, and keeping the skin in a soft, smooth, and healthy condition.
- Helps in achieving lustrous, shiny, and healthy hair.
- Deals with the problems associated with the scalp.
- Remove dirt flakes and dandruff from the scalp.
- Strengthen hair follicles which in turn gives a strong and healthy hair.
- Alleviates the hair dryness problems.
- Helpful in getting a soft and smooth skin.