Hibiscus also known as gudhal, is a boon for those struggling with varieties of hair problems. This flower is used in so many ways to address different problems of hair. The powder which is obtained from the dried flower and leaves of plant Hibiscus Rosa-Sinensis is prove to be very beneficial in combating with different hair problems like hair fall, bald patches, premature graying of hair, and other scalp infections. All these become possible due to the highly nutritional value of the hibiscus flower and hibiscus leaves. It is rich in vitamin C, vitamin A, amino acids, alpha hydroxy acids and other nutritional contents that help in keeping the hair in a strong, dark, and lustrous condition. Hibiscus comprises a high level of anti-oxidants which promotes the natural growth of hair. Hibiscus powder deeply cleanses the root of the hair and impart a soft, silky, shiny, and lustrous texture to hair.
- Strengthens hair roots and hair strands.
- Promotes the natural growth of hair.
- Controls hair fall and hair loss problems in men and women.
- Removes dandruff and makes the scalp clean and refreshed.
- Removes dirt and extra oils from hair and scalp.
- Makes hair look bouncier, thicker, and healthier.
- Controls the premature graying of hair.